If you migrate your VB6 app or PB app to .NET using WebMap you ended with a modern ASP.NET Core Application.
However by default you are not able to run it against IIS. To do that you need to enable this feature.
Just follow these steps.
- Run Visual Studio Installer
- Select ASP.NET and web development
3. Make sure to check the Development time IIS support option.
4. Click Modify
5. After installation you need to create a VS Profile. Right click your project and select properties and then go to the debug Tab.
6. On this tab create a new Profile. Set the launch combo to IIS